- Japanese architecture, sign up for free courses
- Renting a pocket wifi in Japan
- Tsukiji Fish market, worth a visit or not
- Walking in Japan – download walking guides for Tokyo, Kyoto and more
- Kanji read a bit of Japanese
- Night Factory Cruise: a trip through the harbours of YokohamaTake a boat cruise along the factories in the harbours of Yokohama and Kawasaki.
- Samurai films are wrong, a lesson in AikidoAikido sensei Ken Kobayashi shows jvloggers Rachel and Jun that samurai in movies don’t sword fight the right way.
- Tasting sake in the sake and rice museum in NiigataAt the Echigo-Yuzawa train station in Niigata prefecture oyu can taste sake varieties from sake vending machines.
- Catch your own squid at the market in HakodateCatch your own breakfast sashimi at the morning market in Hakodate, Japan.
- Walking in Japan – download walking guides for Tokyo, Kyoto and moreWalking in Japan? Download free walking guides with routes and explanations of all the sights in Tokyo, Kyoto and more.